Our scope of expertise
Our experts can confidently support any surgical speciality and will :
- Assess the patient’s fitness for anaesthesia and agree on an anaesthetic plan
- Initiate the anaesthesia
- Provide continual medical assessment of the patient
- Monitor and control the patient’s vital life functions, including heart rate and rhythm, breathing, blood pressure, oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, breathing, body temperature, depth of anaesthesia and body fluid balance.
- Reverse the anaesthesia and support the patient’s recover
- Run chronic pain services
Why choose us?
“When you choose Anaesthetic Insourcing with Medinet, you choose highly skilled medical professionals who have extensive experience, and undergo regular and up-to-date appraisals. It will feel as though your local staff and Medinet staff are working seamlessly as one.
You choose a patient-outcome based approach which embeds patient feedback into the contract, carries out frequent audits and follows strict clinical governance to ensure that improvement never stops.
You choose a partner with over 11 years of experience helping over 100 different UK NHS sites, with an excellent reputation.
You choose a solution that slots into your existing structures to help you achieve your screening and treatment targets, such as Two Week Wait and Straight-to-Test procedures.”
Anaesthetics & Pain Management Medical Lead
Are you an Anaesthetic specialist?
If you’re an NHS consultant, register to join our team and we’ll get you where you’re needed most. From genuine flexibility to expanding your portfolio, all with end-to-end support, there are so many reasons to work for Medinet.