Nursing Staff Registration Requirements
- Completion of Medinet Application form to include full name, home address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- NMC Number.
- Proof of the Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Receipt of two satisfactory professional references, one of which must be from current employer/line manager.
- Disclosure and Barring Scheme check for the applicant, the results of which must be received before they are accepted as suitable to be fully registered.
- Receipt of a completed Occupational Health Assessment questionnaire and certified evidence of status in regard to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hepatitis B, Varicella and Tuberculosis, if undertaking None Exposure Prone procedures. If Exposure Prone Procedures are being undertaken evidence should also be received in relation to Hepatitis B surface antigen and Hepatitis C.
- Evidence of evidence of appropriate training in Infection Control, Resuscitation, Fire & Safety, Safeguarding and Moving & Handling, Data Protection, Equal Opportunities, Privacy and Dignity and Confidentiality.
- Photo identity document (Passport or Driving License).
- If applying to work in Endoscopy evidence of the satisfactory completion of relevant competency assessments must be received.